Residential or Commercial – attorneys that know the law. Real Estate transactions involve complex documentation and negotiation. Each transaction is unique. In today’s Real Estate market, buyers and sellers face many challenges. Nading Law Firm lawyers have the experience you need in all areas of Real Estate law and we will use our experience to make the process smooth for you.
If you have been served a mortgage foreclosure lawsuit by your lender and don’t know what to do, let an experienced attorney help you. Sometimes you have more options than you may think. For example, in a recent case defended by the Nading Law Firm the mortgage was completely wiped out. See Wells Fargo Bank v. Hudson. We can help you consider all of your options.
Our practice and service areas include:
- Abstract and Title Opinions
- Deeds and Title Instruments
- Lease preparation and negotiation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Zoning, variances, permits
- Enforcement of leases
- Property Tax Assessment Disputes
- Foreclosure of Mechanic’s Liens
- Closings and Transfers
- Purchase Agreements
- Release of Existing Mortgages/Liens