The Nading Law Firm can either provide you the assistance you need or help you find the assistance you need. Initial consultations are at no charge to you. Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis – no recovery means no charge to you.
Selecting an Attorney.
Selecting an attorney can be one of the most important decisions a person makes when deciding how to confront a legal problem. Ask your friends, family, and colleagues for a referral. Investigate attorneys that have offices in your community.
Some lawyers claim recognition through various associations. Membership in some organizations just means completing an application and paying dues. Membership in some groups such as the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification is earned through experience, recommendations from opposing lawyers and from Judges. Read more about Board Certification at the link above. You may also read more about a super lawyer designation at Super Lawyers.
Selecting an attorney to represent you is a personal choice. Ask yourself, “Is this a person I am comfortable with representing my interests? How long has this attorney been located in my community? Is the attorney genuinely concerned about my problem? ” A meeting with the attorney should help you answer these questions.
When do you need an attorney?
We believe that in the following situations, contacting an attorney is in your best interests and will cost you nothing for an initial consultation
- Anytime you have suffered a serious personal injury resulting in medical expenses and possibly lost time at work, you should immediately contact an attorney. Do not trust insurance adjusters to treat you fairly. We can help you decide if you need representation.
- Death of a loved one. If a family member has suffered a fatal injury from a car accident, work injury, from a defective product or from a medical negligence, we can help you determine if you need legal representation. We understand that at those times it is sometimes difficult to meet with an attorney. We can help you through those difficult times.
- If you have been served with a law suit, it is important you immediately contact an attorney. We are available to meet with you and help you.
- If you are contemplating a divorce, it is important to understand the process, to know your rights, and to know the expense you will incur. We can help you through the difficult divorce process.
- If you have been charged with a criminal offense, the consequences can be devastating. It is important that you contact an attorney to protect important rights. We can help through those difficult times.
- If you have lost a loved one and you just need to know whether or not an estate needs to be probated, we can help you.
- If you are contemplating marriage and need information about a pre-marital agreement, we can help you.
- If you are selling or buying a home, we can help you.
- If you have questions about adoption, we can help you.
These are just a few examples of situations in which you should contact an attorney. At the Nading Law Firm you can have an initial consultation at no charge. We will represent you on your personal injury claim or workers compensation on a contingency basis, which means if there is no recovery for you there is no charge. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us a question. If we are unable to help you, we can help you find someone that can help you.